In this challenge, you will leverage the HTML cheat sheet.
Using the Spring Initializr, create a new project with the following attributes:
- Group Id:
Spring Web, and
Spring Boot Devtools
If you have not downloaded the course resources already, see the Workbooks and Challenges lesson.
index.html file under the
starter, there are two paintings of Mona Lisa and Salvator Mundi. Inside the
static folder, create an
images folder and drag the paintings there.
Using the HTML cheat sheet:
- Create a header element that displays: "Da Vinci Artwork".
- Create another image element that displays the Mona Lisa.
- Create an image element that displays the Salvator Mundi.
- Give each painting a width of 200.
Using the HTML cheat sheet, place each painting in a block-level container. In other words, a container that takes up the whole width.
Using the HTML cheat sheet, display the following text under each image:
- The Salvator Mundi was painted for King Louis XII of France
- The Mona Lisa is a half-length portrait painting by Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci.
Using the HTML cheat sheet, place the text inside an inline element.